Let’s do some refreshment before reviewing the newest episode:
Nick lost his powers to detect Wesen. Captain Renard was fighting for his life after being shot by the rogue Hundjäger, Steward. There was crying in the chapel at Monroe and Rosalie’s wedding as Nick realized Adalind had tricked him into bed. Juliette was – obviously – pissed about it, and to top it off, he had lost his Wesen-detection abilities.
Back to present time!
The Grimm Season 4, Episode 1 comes back! It is aired Friday, Oct. 24, entitled, Thanks for the Memories, on NBC. Has this reminded you of a song? Let us welcome the un-grimmed Nick Burkhardt (David Giuntoli), and Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) flatlines in the ICU. A new character is coming in Portland, The FBI get involved and Newlyweds Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee (Bree Turner) unfortunately could not bring themselves to a fantastic honeymoon.
Spoiler alert: Who says spoiler is never had been good?
On the first episode of Grimm Season 4, the FBI stares into the death of one of their own, Weston Steward. Sooner, they have realized that Trubel (Jacqueline Toboni) killed the shady agent in self-defense. FBI agent, Chavez (Tony Award winner Elizabeth Rodriguez), is revealed to be a Wesen. It is not clear though if this one is a possible villain or ally.
Episodes Spoilers here we go!
– Captain Renard has been confirmed dead, but the actor playing the role (Sasha Roiz), graciously hinted in earlier reviews that Adalind (Claire Coffee) and Renard will still have some partnership going on in the future.
– Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) is coming to stipulations with the truth that Nick was unsuccessful to see through Adalind when she copied her physical features and voice.
– Drew Wu (Reggie Lee) will soon realize his police friends have been lying to him all this time, regardless of his frequent nightmares about the aswang he encounters in Grimm Season 3.
– Hank Griffin (Russell Hornsby) seems to be ready to share the truth with Wu if they were not interrupted by the doctor attending to Captain Renard.
– A mysterious woman (Louise Lombard) comes in the hospital, and she looks pretty concerned over Captain Renard’s condition. Viewers are saying this could be the police captain’s mother.
“It’s a supernatural series and anyone could come back,” Sasha Roiz told OnEdgeTV interview. This line hints that the doc’s announcement of Captain Renard’s death must not be with much suffering.
In the same report, Roz said “[Adalind is] in for a big surprise as she also [needs] to align herself with Renard,” he added “If that would ever happen, they’ll have unhealthy relationship, but needed to be partner on it because of the child.”
All in all, things are getting pretty good in the opening of Grimm Season 4. Fans have been hopeful to see Nick again as Grimm and seems like is not far from happening. Show runners want a journey toward that to further build Nick as a wesen-fighting hero.
For the mystery character, who might just be Captain Renard’s mother, the promo clip for the next episode reveals more about her intentions.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 On Edge TV